Los Angeles is a city full of endless possibilities for great date ideas, whether you’re looking for something romantic, adventurous, or just plain fun. From iconic landmarks and stunning natural beauty to world-class museums and lively entertainment, there’s something for everyone in LA. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Take a romantic walk along the beach. With over 70 miles of coastline, LA has no shortage of beautiful beaches to choose from. Pack a picnic lunch and spend the day strolling along the sand, watching the waves, and enjoying each other’s company.
- Go on a bike ride through Griffith Park. Located in the heart of LA, Griffith Park is a 4,300 acre park with miles of trails to explore. Rent a couple of bikes and spend the day exploring the park’s many attractions, including the Griffith Observatory, the Los Angeles Zoo, and the Hollywood Sign.
- Visit the Griffith Observatory. Speaking of the Griffith Observatory, this iconic LA landmark is a must-see for any couple visiting the city. Take a tour of the observatory’s exhibits and telescopes, and enjoy the stunning views of the city from the outdoor terraces.
- Take a hike through Runyon Canyon. Another great outdoor activity in LA is a hike through Runyon Canyon, a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The park has a variety of trails to choose from, ranging from easy to strenuous, and the views of the city from the top are breathtaking.
- Go on a wine tasting tour. LA is home to many world-class wineries and vineyards, and there are a number of companies that offer guided wine tasting tours. Choose a tour that takes you to a few different wineries, and spend the day sipping on some of the best wines the region has to offer.
- Visit the Getty Center. The Getty Center is a beautiful museum complex located in the Brentwood neighborhood of LA. The museum is home to a vast collection of art, including works by Van Gogh, Monet, and Rembrandt, as well as stunning gardens and breathtaking views of the city.
- See a show at the Hollywood Bowl. The Hollywood Bowl is an iconic outdoor amphitheater located in the heart of LA. The venue hosts a wide variety of concerts and performances throughout the year, ranging from classical music to pop and rock concerts. Pack a picnic dinner and enjoy an evening of live music under the stars.
- Take a romantic stroll through the LA Arboretum. The LA Arboretum is a beautiful botanical garden located in Arcadia, just east of LA. The garden is home to a wide variety of plants and flowers, and features a number of walking trails that wind through the grounds. Spend a leisurely afternoon strolling through the gardens and taking in the sights and sounds of nature.
- Go ice skating at the Pershing Square Ice Rink. If you’re looking for a fun and unique winter date idea, head to the Pershing Square Ice Rink in downtown LA. The rink is open from November through January, and is a great way to enjoy some outdoor fun during the colder months.
- Take a cooking class together. If you both love to cook, consider taking a cooking class together. LA has a number of cooking schools and culinary institutes that offer classes for all skill levels. Choose a class that focuses on a type of cuisine you both enjoy, and spend the day learning new cooking techniques and recipes.
There are endless possibilities for great date ideas in LA, and these are just a few suggestions to get you started. Whether you’re looking for something romantic, adventurous, or just plain fun