Dating can be a fun and exciting experience, but it can also be filled with awkward and embarrassing moments. Here are three worst date stories that will make you cringe:
- The Silent Treatment: Karen went on a date with a guy she met online. They met at a trendy coffee shop and everything seemed to be going well. They were having a great conversation and laughing a lot. However, things took a turn for the worse when Karen realized that her date hadn’t spoken a single word for the past 15 minutes. She tried to make small talk, but he just stared at her with a blank expression. She eventually gave up and just sat in silence until the date was over.
- The Fashion Disaster: Rachel went on a date with a guy she met at a party. He seemed charming and good-looking, so she was excited for the date. However, when he showed up, he was wearing a bright yellow jumpsuit with matching sneakers. Rachel tried to act normal, but she couldn’t stop staring at his outfit. To make matters worse, he wore the jumpsuit to a fancy restaurant and everyone was staring at them. Rachel spent the entire date trying to avoid eye contact with other people.
- The Awkward Kiss: Mark and his date had a great time at the movies, but things got awkward when they went back to her apartment. As they sat on the couch, Mark leaned in for a kiss and accidentally knocked over a vase. His date was not impressed and the rest of the night was spent trying to salvage the vase and the evening.
These worst date stories show that even the most promising dates can go wrong. It’s important to remember that it’s okay to laugh off awkward moments and move on.
Looking for a new dating app? Try HookUP.com
Here are three more examples of bad date stories:
- The Awkward Dinner: Maria went on a date with a guy she met through a mutual friend. They decided to meet at a nice restaurant, but things started to go wrong when the waiter brought out the wrong food. Maria’s date became irate and started yelling at the waiter, causing a scene. Maria was embarrassed and spent the rest of the date trying to avoid eye contact with the other diners.
- The Uncomfortable Conversation: Jake went on a date with a girl he met on a dating app. They had a great time at the bar, but things got weird when they started talking about their exes. Jake’s date spent the entire evening talking about her ex-husband and how he cheated on her. Jake tried to change the subject, but she kept bringing it up. He spent the entire date feeling uncomfortable and trying to escape the conversation.
- The Terrible Kisser: Sarah went on a date with a guy she met at a concert. They had a great time dancing and laughing, but things took a turn for the worse when they kissed. Sarah’s date was a terrible kisser and she couldn’t wait for the date to end. She spent the rest of the night trying to avoid any further physical contact.
These bad date stories show that even the best intentions can go awry. It’s important to remember that not every date is going to be perfect and it’s okay to laugh off the awkward moments and move on.